1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I am from Groß-Siegharts in Lower-Austria, and I live in Groß-Siegharts in Lower-Austria.
2. Have you always been interested in dolls?
No, only when I discovered the REborn dolls.
3. When did you first become interested in sculpting?
In 2012, I first started modeling experiments.
4. How did you first encounter reborn dolls?
By chance on the internet, I was looking for a doll for my daughter.
5. Have you sculpted dolls from the time you started sculpting, or did you start off with something else?
I started with Vinyl-Reborn-dolls.
6. How long have you been sculpting?
7. What medium do you use to sculpt your babies with?
super Sculpy-living doll
8. What inspires & motivates you to sculpt?
I love kids and Babys :-)
9. Do you sculpt full time & do you have other hobbies?
Modeling is just my hobby, and unfortunately I rarely get to it.
Yes I have a horse and ride and playing and working with my dogs
10. Do you only sculpt for kit production or do you do custom ~ portrait orders too?
I modeled 2 kits, and now I model for silicone babies.
11. When did your first kit come out and what was the baby's name?
12. How many kits have you produced to date?
13. Do you have a list of names of all of your kits you have produced as we would love to have an archive directory for your sculpts?
Lia Lauren, Liam Laurin
14. Which baby of yours has been your all time favorite and why?
Lia Lauren, she smiles in her sleep just like my kids. I loved this angel smile in the sleep of babies.
15. Do you plan to continue sculpting babies for kits?
No, not really. Because mold making is so expensive.
16. How do you feel about the reborn doll industry? What excites you and what upsets you?
To make dolls as real as possible appeals to me. It bothers me that the REborn babies or the people who buy the dolls sometimes have such a bad reputation.
I think the dolls are great and they help many people too.
I have for example, some dolls were made for a nursing home, for people suffering from dementia. The nurses in the nursing home say the dolls help the people there very much.
17. How do you feel about the progression of the art of reborning over the past 10 years? The real appearance of the kits and the finished Rebornpuppen has improved by 200%.
18. Do you think that this industry has a long term future or do you think its just a fad that will blow over?
I think the puppets are in the long run, but not to the great extent they are at the moment.
19.What are your plans and hopes for the future?
I plan to make full silicone dolls.
And I hope I have some more time for modeling :-)
20. Do you have something new in the works?
Yes, I am currently working on a full body baby for full silicone with a size of 35 cm with sleeping eyes.