1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I'm from Natal RN Brasil and I live in the same place until today
2. Have you always been interested in dolls?
yes, I've always been interested in dolls, it was my first toy and I still have it saved
3. When did you first become interested in sculpting?
I do not remember exactly when it first appeared, I have always had contact with school modeling masses, over the years I have known the polymer clay and I have even changed the modeling material
4. How did you first encounter reborn dolls?
I found it on a tv show
5. Have you sculpted dolls from the time you started sculpting, or
did you start off with something else?
I started with little cartoon dolls, only in 2013 I did my first doll sculpture, I wanted to give my grandmother who was responsible for my desire to enter the dolls world
6. How long have you been sculpting?
professionally 2 and a half years
7. What medium do you use to sculpt your babies with?
I use polymer clay
8. What inspires & motivates you to sculpt?
my grandmother's love for dolls, she is my biggest motivation
9. Do you sculpt full time & do you have other hobbies?
I currently make sculptures and paint some reborns whenever I have a free time
10. Do you only sculpt for kit production or do you do custom ~
portrait orders too?
I make for kits and miniatures the prompt
11. When did your first kit come out and what was the baby's name?
my first kit was released in 2017 is called Peanut
12. How many kits have you produced to date?
4 kits launched in the market and 2 are in the factory
13. Do you have a list of names of all of your kits you have
produced as we would love to have an archive directory for your sculpts?
14. Which baby of yours has been your all time favorite and why?
Bonnie Bronw is my favorite, her work is innovative, kits always different from each other and rich in detail and realism
15. Do you plan to continue sculpting babies for kits?
16. How do you feel about the reborn doll industry? What excites
you and what upsets you?
I feel privileged to be able to work on something that I really love, what bothers me is the delay that takes in the factories to launch each kit
17. How do you feel about the progression of the art of reborning
over the past 10 years?
18. Do you think that this industry has a long term future or do
you think its just a fad that will blow over?
I think you have a future if everyone works correctly
19.What are your plans and hopes for the future?
I intend to improve my art more and to be recognized for it. What I hope I can support myself financially with only her in the future
20. Do you have something new in the works?
Yes I will reveal soon