1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I live and I from am from Canada Ontario
2. Have you always been interested in dolls?
Yes right from when I was a wee girl and got my first doll named Little Thumbelina
3. When did you first become interested in sculpting?
in 2009 I started sculpting mini babies
4. How did you first encounter reborn dolls?
I was looking for a Xmas gift for my mother & mother in law as they are both Doll collectors and came across OOAK sculpted babies
5. Have you sculpted dolls from the time you started sculpting, or did you start off with something else?
I Started with Dolls I never sculpted before
6. How long have you been sculpting?
I think 10 years now
7. What medium do you use to sculpt your babies with?
Prosculpt clay /monster clay
8. What inspires & motivates you to sculpt?
I love the challenge to make each baby more realistic then the last this art really inspires my creative outlet
9. Do you sculpt full time & do you have other hobbies?
Yes I sculpt full time but enjoy sewing & anything creative /crafty from time to time.
10. Do you only sculpt for kit production or do you do custom ~ portrait orders too?
I usually do Kit production /the odd OOAK Mini Babies from time to time /we are stepping into our own Silicone production soon so that’s exciting venture
11. When did your first kit come out and what was the baby's name?
I believe first kit was Tristian Produced By Bountiful baby
12. How many kits have you produced to date?
oh my goodness not to sure …hmmmmm let me see I think 19 regular kits & 2 Mini baby kits
13. Do you have a list of names of all of your kits you have produced as we would love to have an archive directory for your sculpts?
hope I didn’t miss any ..LOL
Bean & Sprout
14. Which baby of yours has been your all time favorite and why?
Oooh Thats a hard one as each kit I sculpt I fall in love with and once I start a new one I fall in love all over again ,but if I had to pic just one I would say (Baby Charlotte because she is a inspiration of my own Granddaughter
15. Do you plan to continue sculpting babies for kits?
Yes as long as I am able and I continue to love what I do.
16. How do you feel about the reborn doll industry?
I love the Doll community its always a joy to stay connected with all our dolly friends and truly enjoy the art of it all.
What excites you (Hmmm I would have to say The challenge in sculpting excites me to most ) and what upsets you? Not to much other then all the copied and stolen kits that is going on in the industry thats just so sad :(
17. How do you feel about the progression of the art of reborning over the past 10 years? I think its fascinating to see this art grow!
18. Do you think that this industry has a long term future or do you think it's just a fad that will blow over?
No one can be to sure but I like to think it would ,I am sure new mediums and new styles and fads/etc will change in the dolly world ...but I will continue to grow enjoy what I do and move along with the changes as long as I am able and continue to enjoy what I do.
19.What are your plans and hopes for the future?
My plans are To enjoy life to its fullest and my hope are to continue to do what I love as long as I am able of corse <3
20. Do you have something new in the works?
Yes Always ;)
newest Up Coming 2019