1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I was born in Berlin and this is still my hometown.
2. Have you always been interested in dolls?
I´ve been interested in dolls since my childhood.
3. When did you first become interested in sculpting?
I started sculpting seven years ago.
4. How did you first encounter reborn dolls?
the first reborn dolls I saw was on ebay. this was the start to be interested in reborning and I decided to learn it autodidactic.
5. Have you sculpted dolls from the time you started sculpting, or did you start off with something else?
at the very first a started with sculpting of little puppies and kittens.
6. How long have you been sculpting?
I have sculpting babies for seven years.
7. What medium do you use to sculpt your babies with?
I´m using prosculpt and apoxieclay.
8. What inspires & motivates you to sculpt?
Usually I´m getting inspired by photos and videos on the web.
9. Do you sculpt full time & do you have other hobbies?
At the moment this is the one and only, because it brings so much fun.
10. Do you only sculpt for kit production or do you do custom ~ portrait orders too?
I´m occasional sculping for a company which produces silicone products and sometimes I make my own silicone creations an sell them at Etsy.com
11. When did your first kit come out and what was the baby's name?
I created my first kit in 2017 named Rebecca.
12. How many kits have you produced to date?
13. Do you have a list of names of all of your kits you have produced as we would love to have an archive directory for your sculpts?
14. Which baby of yours has been your all time favorite and why?
15. Do you plan to continue sculpting babies for kits?
Yes, I think so.
16. How do you feel about the reborn doll industry? What excites you and what upsets you?
I have never really thought about it.
17. How do you feel about the progression of the art of reborning over the past 10 years?
The new kits get more and more realistic and the technical possibilities of reborning are progressing too.
18. Do you think that this industry has a long term future or do you think its just a fad that will blow over?
I guess the market will keep the actual level of demand.
19.What are your plans and hopes for the future?
I plan to continue with reborning sometime and sculpting as well. I also want to create fantasy babies and animals.
20. Do you have something new in the works?
This time I work on a Fairy-fantasy silicone baby.