1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
Hesperia Michigan/Whitehall MI
2. Have you always been interested in dolls?
3. When did you first become interested in sculpting?
4. How did you first encounter reborn dolls?
5. Have you sculpted dolls from the time you started sculpting, or did you start off with something else?
Have always sculpted dolls.
6. How long have you been sculpting?
7. What medium do you use to sculpt your babies with?
8. What inspires & motivates you to sculpt?
My faithful collectors and my adoration of babies and their individual and unique features…
9. Do you sculpt full time & do you have other hobbies?
Sculpt part, my hobbies include camping, boating, travelling, gardening & family time.
•10. Do you only sculpt for kit production or do you do custom ~ portrait orders too?
I do both.
11. When did your first kit come out and what was the baby's name?
12. How many kits have you produced to date?
13. Do you have a list of names of all of your kits you have produced as we would love to have an archive directory for your sculpts?
Reese, Graysen, Vienna, Harper, Tate, Madison, Maizie, Greta, Connolly, Phoenix, Adelaide, Ellory, Eloisa.
14. Which baby of yours has been your all-time favorite and why?
Vienna because she was based on my first-born baby.
15. Do you plan to continue sculpting babies for kits?
16. How do you feel about the reborn doll industry?
What excites you and what upsets you? I Think it is amazing and has a great following! I do not like it when kits are not unique or ordinary, nor do I like the continued counterfeit kit production overseas. Very Unfair to the artists and the hard work put into each kit.
17. How do you feel about the progression of the art of reborning over the past 10 years?
I feel it has come a long way! Love seeing the changing and growing following!
18. Do you think that this industry has a long-term future, or do you think it’s just a fad that will blow over?
I think it will be lasting as long as the artists continue to keep the kits fresh, exciting and new.
19.What are your plans and hopes for the future?
I am slowing down on silicone production and mainly focusing on vinyl kits and custom one of a kind babies.
20. Do you have something new in the works?
I am working on a custom baby right now and have plans for a finished doll by Christmas 2019, as well as another new proposed business targeted toward toddlers.