Terms of Service
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
MacPherson Arts & Crafts guarantees that if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the merchandise you receive; it differs significantly with what we have advertised or are faulty, you are entitled to a full replacement or refund. Please contact us within 14 days so that we can arrange an exchange, refund or credit.
We hope you are satisfied with the products you purchase from MacPherson Arts & Crafts. Please do not return goods without authorization. Authorized returns must be received within 14 days of notifying us, in a clean, unused, resalable condition. Credit will be issued at original invoice price, less the charge for transportation. Special order or custom made products are not returnable. Return shipping fees will be for the customer's account.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our customers. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is ONLY used to fulfill these requests, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We take the privacy of our clients seriously and will:
- NEVER freely supply our customers confidential and contact details to any third party
- NEVER sell our customers confidential and contact details to other company or person
- NEVER publicly display our customers confidential details in any form, whether in print or virtually.
Your information will be used for:
- Contacting you via email or phone with regards to any order you have placed with us, any question or specific information you requested from us.
- Creating your shipping label upon which we will supply your information to the shipping companies that we are working with, nl. UPS and Canada Post.
- The Payment Gateway you choose, will access your personal information to process your payment, nl. Authorize.net (Chase Paymentech) and PayPal.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Our mailing list subscription are managed by AWeber Communications and conforms to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2004. All persons who want to subscribe to our mailing list, will have to complete the online form and then have to complete our double OPT-IN procedure in order to be added to our mailing list. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to manage your current subcription or opt out of any further mailings whenever you want to.
The security of our clients are very important to use and therefore all sensitive financial information are securely handled by our payment processors, Authorize.net and Paypal. You can read more about these payment gateways in the following section.
- Please note that all amounts paid towards a Pre-Order product is NON-REFUNDABLE. We accept your deposit in good faith that you will honor your agreement to pay the balance when the kit becomes available and in return we pay the manufacturer or sculptor in full upfront. By not honoring your commitment to pay for your kit you ordered. we incur the expence of paying for the kit upfront and then also having to restock it and put it back up for sale, with the hopes that another customer will buy it.
- All unpaid Pre-Order Products will be offered to customers on our waiting list, if not paid in full within 2 weeks of receiving our invoice for the balance due, except if PRIOR arrangements were made with us to keep it for you until a certain date.
- If you do not pay the balance due by the date arranged, your product will be offered to a customer on our waiting list.
1. Layaways are subject to a non-refundable layaway fee equal to 1/3 of the total amount due. Mandatory payments are due every 30 days. Total number of payments, including your deposit, is 3 installments.
2. Layaways which are delinquent in payments by more than 7-days may be cancelled and merchandise will be added back to our stock. Should you experience problems in making your payment within the given period, please contact our Lay Away Department by contacting us via our HELPDESK
3. All layaways must be paid in full by the date on the third/last invoice. Once your Lay Away is paid in full, you will be contacted to arrange for the payment of your shipping fees, if applicable.
4. Should you not honor your agreement or are in breach of your agreement, we reserve the right to use the money already paid towards costs incurred by paying our supplier for the kit/s we kept for you in good faith, storage fees and handling fees. Thus no refunds will be made.
5. By providing customer information and telephone number or e-mail address to MacPherson Arts & Crafts and their employees, you expressly agree that we may use those methods to contact you concerning your layaway purchase.
6. You hereby agree that our collection department may contact you at any time via email, phone or by mail to follow up on any unpaid installments and arrears.
Unless full payment is made according to this agreement, merchandise remains the property of MacPherson Arts & Crafts.
By electronically accepting these terms, you are hereby bound by our terms of Lay Away.
All IN STOCK items will ship within 72 hours of your confirmed order received. There are times we are shipping out multiple orders in bulk which can slow us down. Please refer to our Calender if you are expecting a particular doll kit to see if we are shipping this sculpt in particular. We use Canada Post and UPS for all our shipping and we will ship with either method as we deem fit.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on:
- Canadian Orders over $100.00
- Continental USA Orders over $100.00
- All other International shippiing will be shipped at very competitive rates
Please note that our shopping cart operates in US Dollars and all prices have been adjusted according to market value of our products. Any amount drawn from your Credit Card or Paypal, will be in your own currency and will be equal to the US Dollar amount when converted. Conversion fees are not taken against your payment method, but against our account.
We accept the following SECURE Payment Methods:
You can shop at MacPhersons Craft Supplies Ltd. with confidence.
We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.MacPhersonCrafts.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
We recommend that you test products prior to using them on a project. The product information provided in the MacPherson Arts & Crafts web site is providing a basis for understanding the potential uses of the products. We cannot be sure the products will be right for you due to the numerous variables in methods, materials and conditions of producing art. We provide no warranty, and we will not be liable for any damages (indirect, consequential, or otherwise) that may occur as a result of a product application.
Please make sure that you read all labels carefully as some products may pose a potential risk.
MacPherson Craft Supplies Ltd
91 Queen Street East
PO Box 1810
Ontario CANADA N4X 1C2
Toll Free: 1-800-2386663 FREE